Handling Suspension Kits for A, B and E Body Mopar Cars
Upgrade your classic Mopar with front and rear coil-over suspension. Kits include a tubular K member for reduced weight and room for long tube headers. Modular motor mounts make engine swaps easy—including Gen 3 Hemis. The included tubular control arms and rack-and-pinion steering greatly improve drivability and performance while providing a modern feel. Front suspension easily bolts in without any cutting or welding.
The triangulated 4 link rear suspension offers a more planted feel on the street and track. Make room for larger wheels and tires by correcting the wheelbase of your classic Mopar. The modern design instantly delivers a more modern driving experience on the street while giving you the adjustability to maximize performance at the autocross or road course.
The Level 2 kits include QA1 Proma Star double adjustable coil-over shocks help you dial in the perfect stance and ride quality. They also provide the adjustability to tune for high-performance driving in an autocross or road racing setting. Proma Star shocks are eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Level 3 kits include MOD Series coil-over shocks for maximum tunability and performance. Designed specifically with racers in mind, these shocks meet the high force curve requirements of today’s top pro touring drivers. Low- and high-speed bleed adjustability help you fine tune handling characteristics. Modular valve packs allow you to make drastic valving changes without ever taking the shocks off the car.
QA1 kits come complete with powder-coated tubular components and all installation hardware. Kits work with 8 ¾”, Ford 9” and Dana 60 rear axles. Choose the appropriate part number when selecting your kit.
Kits come with front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll during hard launches and cornering.
Made in the USA. Shocks eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Choose from 0-2” or 2-4" of drop. Kits with 2-4" of drop require 12" or larger brakes.
- Gen 3 Hemi power steering pumps require a pressure reducer and power steering cooler.
- Kits use Mustang II-style spindles for plenty of brake options.
- Rear suspension installation requires a small amount of cutting and welding on the frame and axle housing.
- This kit works with factory-located leaf spring mounts or modified inboard-located leaf spring mounts.
- Motor mounts sold separately.