These REV™ Series carbon fiber driveshafts are direct bolt-in. Designed and wound specifically for S197 and S550 Ford Mustangs, they feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of our REV™ Series driveshafts and are available for the following applications:
- 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- 2015-2018 Mustang GT, Automatic
- 2015-2019 Mustang GT, Manual
- 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost, Automatic
- 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost, Manual
- 2015-2018 Mustang Shelby GT350
Engineered for up to 1500 HP with a max rated torque of 1000 lb*ft, QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high speed CV joint with a high speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
NOTE: The Mustang driveshafts are designed for stock vehicles. Any modifications can affect fitment. Please refer to the length specifications from the tube end to the CV joint shown in Table 1 in the installation guide to confirm that the driveshaft will have the correct fitment for your vehicle.
This product has been designed, manufactured and balanced to the highest standards and is intended for use in maximum performance applications where increased safety and vehicle performance are primary considerations. As a result of converting from an isolated two-piece driveshaft design, it may be possible for an increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) to occur in certain operating conditions.
To minimize this possibility, ensure that all mounting surfaces are completely clean and free of any burrs during installation. To minimize NVH, you may try rotating the installed position of the driveshaft relative to the transmission flange 180 degrees. Given that the driveshaft is part of the engine-transmission-rear axle system, minimizing NVH is an install and evaluate process.
- QA1 warrants that this composite driveshaft will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of sale to the original purchaser. The end user and any person who installs this product and related components are solely responsible for determination of the suitability of the product and components selected. The end user installs and uses the products and components at their own risk and agrees to fully indemnify QA1 against any claims, damages or losses resulting from the selection, installation or use of the products or related components.For full warranty information please visit https://www.qa1.net/terms-and-conditions.