QA1's 5th and 6th gen Camaro SS one-piece bolt-on driveshafts are wound in-house for built-in strength and high-speed capability while still providing weight savings over stock.
Rated for vehicles with up to 1500 HP with a max torque of 1000 lb*ft (for applications with higher horsepower or torque, please call), these driveshafts were designed to optimize strength and performance. A version of QA1’s 3M™ Matrix Resin was designed specifically for high temperature applications, so this protection is wound directly into the tube during manufacturing. The fiber is also wound at specific angles for each application to ensure ultimate torque capacity under the most extreme conditions while maximizing critical speed.
Extensively tested before, during and after production to ensure the highest quality, all QA1 driveshafts are proudly made in-house in QA1’s Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing to minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum, and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
- QA1 warrants that this composite driveshaft will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of sale to the original purchaser. The end user and any person who installs this product and related components are solely responsible for determination of the suitability of the product and components selected. The end user installs and uses the products and components at their own risk and agrees to fully indemnify QA1 against any claims, damages or losses resulting from the selection, installation or use of the products or related components. For full warranty information please visit https://www.qa1.net/terms-and-conditions.