QA1's 5th and 6th gen Camaro SS one-piece bolt-on driveshafts are wound in-house for built-in strength and high-speed capability while still providing weight savings over stock.
Rated for vehicles with up to 1500 HP with a max torque of 1000 lb*ft (for applications with higher horsepower or torque, please call), these driveshafts were designed to optimize strength and performance. A version of QA1’s 3M™ Matrix Resin was designed specifically for high temperature applications, so this protection is wound directly into the tube during manufacturing. The fiber is also wound at specific angles for each application to ensure ultimate torque capacity under the most extreme conditions while maximizing critical speed.
Extensively tested before, during and after production to ensure the highest quality, all QA1 driveshafts are proudly made in-house in QA1’s Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing to minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum, and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility