These bolt-in REV™ Series carbon fiber driveshafts are designed and wound specifically for Challenger R/T, 392, Scat Pack, and SRT Hellcat (manual transmission) models with up to 1500 HP and a max rated torque of 1000 lb*ft. They feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of our REV™ Series driveshafts and are available for the following applications:
- 2015-2018 Challenger R/T, Automatic
- 2015-2018 Challenger R/T, Manual
- 2015-2018 Challenger 392, Automatic
- 2015-2018 Challenger 392, Manual
- 2015-2018 Challenger Scat Pack, Automatic
- 2015-2018 Challenger Scat Pack, Manual
- 2015-2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat, Manual
QA1's Challenger driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high speed CV joint with a high speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance. They also offer a 27% weight savings over stock two-piece driveshafts, while their 3.3" diameter tube provides better clearance for exhaust systems.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum, and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
NOTE: Challenger driveshafts are designed for stock vehicles. Any modifications can affect fitment. Please refer to the length specifications from the tube end to the CV joint shown in Table 1 in the installation guide to confirm that the driveshaft will have the correct fitment for your vehicle.
- QA1 warrants that this composite driveshaft will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of sale to the original purchaser. The end user and any person who installs this product and related components are solely responsible for determination of the suitability of the product and components selected. The end user installs and uses the products and components at their own risk and agrees to fully indemnify QA1 against any claims, damages or losses resulting from the selection, installation or use of the products or related components.For full warranty information please visit https://www.qa1.net/terms-and-conditions.