Upgrade your C1500 suspension to get the perfect stance.
QA1 C1500 suspension kits are engineered to make your OBS truck handle great while giving you ride height adjustability to dial in the perfect stance. Front and rear coil-over suspension kits add modern-day performance and driveability.
Kits include your choice of single- or double-adjustable coil-over shocks. That means you can change the valving to meet your specific needs. Along with a variety of high travel spring rate options, the shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized. Superior control over suspension movemen helps you easily dial in the stance for a smooth ride and great handling.
Easily bolt in this system – no welding required. Everything is included, all the way down to the hardware. All components in these systems are proudly made in QA1’s Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
- On-the-truck adjustable valving makes it easy to dial in your desired level of comfort and performance
- Designed to support larger/wider wheels and tires
- Easy, bolt-in installation - no need to remove the bed
- Made in the USA
- Shocks eligible for an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
88-98 Chevy C1500 (OBS) Trucks - Front Suspension Kit
LEVEL 2 - huge suspension performance upgrade for street trucks
- Stock or drop of 2” (with drop spindles: 2” to 4” drop)
- Single adjustable stock mount QA1 Pro-Coil system
- Bolts back in the factory location
LEVEL 3 - the ultimate performance for your OBS truck
- Drop of 2” to 4” (with drop spindles: 4” to 6” drop)
- Double adjustable coil-over shocks
- Enhanced geometry featuring the new bolt-in upper control arm mount, which reduces anti-dive and ties in the upper shock mount
88-98 Chevy C1500 (OBS) Trucks - Rear Suspension Kit
- Unique design offers 4” to 7” of drop that maximizes performance without the binding issues of other 4-link systems
- Panhard bar, torque arm, trailing arms, bracket mounts, and shocks are all adjustable
- Each component is truly independent of the other, so you don’t have to worry about one adjustment affecting another
Will this fit my Suburban or Tahoe?
The front kits can be used with Suburbans and Tahoes. However, the rear systems do not.
Will this fit my 454SS truck?
The front kits can be used with 454SS OBS pickups. However, the rear suspension system does not work with the 14 bolt rear end.