Dirt Modified Carbon Fiber Driveshafts
With a 2.25" diameter, and available in all popular lengths with U-joints and an optional slip yoke, QA1 carbon fiber driveshafts are lighter, stronger and safer than aluminum and steel driveshafts.
QA1 specially winds the driveshafts with 3M™ Matrix Resin. 3M™ Matrix Resin uses spherical nanoscale silica that provides improved abrasion resistance and longevity, higher compressive strength and minimal water absorption for increased torque capacity and longevity. This resin is what gives a QA1 driveshaft its distinctive blue tint.
The driveshafts have a uniform wall thickness created by optimum fiber lay up that ensures high RPM stability as well as extreme torque capacities. A thoroughly engineered surface protection is used to withstand extreme racing environments and provide a worry-free performance. These driveshafts also feature Spicer Life Series® Universal Joints that are high strength alloy and provide durability, high torque capacity and are sealed for maximum strength and no maintenance. The high-misalignment 7075 aluminum tube yokes are precision CNC machined and are specially developed for QA1’s 11 step bonding procedure that ensures a better balance. With their incredible strength and durable surface protection, you get worry-free performance season after season.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made with 3M™ Matrix Resin
- Precision Balanced
- Track Tested
- Tested During and After Production
- Spicer Life Series® Universal Joints
- High-Misalignment 7075 Aluminum Tube Yokes
- Lighter, Stronger and Safer than Steel or Aluminum Driveshafts
- Custom Lengths Also Available
- QA1 warrants that this composite driveshaft will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of sale to the original purchaser. The end user and any person who installs this product and related components are solely responsible for determination of the suitability of the product and components selected. The end user installs and uses the products and components at their own risk and agrees to fully indemnify QA1 against any claims, damages or losses resulting from the selection, installation or use of the products or related components. For full warranty information please visit https://www.qa1.net/terms-and-conditions.