Upgrade your Square Body Chevy C10 to a modern driving feel and performance. This kit has everything you need to convert your truck's front end to coil-overs and a tubular crossmember with rack-and-pinion steering. It’s a great way to overhaul your C10 suspension in one go, giving you adjustable ride height for the perfect stance with up to 8” of drop. All while dialing in the ideal ride quality and performance for your application, and saving 140 lbs. vs stock.
Rack and Pinion Steering
Powered rack-and-pinion offers quicker steering and a tighter feel. Plus, increase steering angle when fitting larger wheels and tires, and improve geometry for enhanced drivability.
Increased Ground Clearance
The crossmember and control arms make your undercab rails the truck’s lowest point. New upper shock mounts increase travel for a great ride and performance, even at low ride heights.
Adjustable Shock Valving
Double-adjustable shocks offer independent rebound and compression tunability. Great for trucks that will see track time or drivers who really want to dial in ride quality on the street.
Easy, Bolt-In Installation
The crossmember comes powder coated and ready to install. No need to cut or weld your frame. It easily locates the steering rack, and you can choose mounts (sold separately) for common engines.
Modular Engine Mounts
Choose from modular engine mounts (sold separately) that allow you to reuse your existing transmission mount and driveshaft. Kits are available for small block Chevy, big block chevy and LS applications. DIY mounts are also available if you want to customize the location of your engine.
- SBC/BBC mounts for 63-66 and 73-87 C10s
- SBC/BBC mounts for 67-72 C10s
- LS mounts for 63-87 C10s
- DIY SBC/BBC mounts
- DIY LS/LT mounts
Front Sway Bar
The optional front sway bar (sold separately) adds even more cornering capabilities. It reduces body roll and keeps your tires planted to give you more grip in the turns.
- If you already have QA1’s coil-over system, you can find retrofit kits to use your existing components
- Total drop range depends on wheel/tire fitment
- Will require you to trim inner fenders
- Engine mounts are year-range specific to maintain OE bellhousing location
- Optimized bump steer settings require at least 18” wheels
- 18” wheels can run up to 6” of backspacing
- 20” wheels can run up to 7” of backspacing
- Requires use of 1973-1987 C10 spindles
- May require different headers and oil pan (Stock SBC & BBC pans fit)
- Steering shaft is not included
- May require new power steering hoses depending on fittings, pump and engine placement