QA1 MOPAR SUSPENSION
COIL-OVER CONVERSION SYSTEMS
THE ULTIMATE MOPAR SUSPENSION UPGRADE
Transform your classic Charger, Challenger, Dart or other classic Mopar into a restomod that drives, corners and launches like a modern machine.
Great-looking powder coated components improve performance and save weight while making it easy to swap engines, including Gen 3 Hemis. Coil-overs help you achieve the perfect stance and ride quality. Rack-and-pinion steering provides a modern feel and improved handling in any setting.
Building on a long legacy of great engineering, service and quality, our Gerst-designed systems instantly upgrade to every aspect of your classic Dodge, Chrysler or Plymouth.
Systems are made in the USA and the shocks are eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
MOPAR FRONT COIL-OVER KIT
- Available for A, B and E Body chassis, including models like classic Barracuda, Demon, Road Runner and Coronet cars and more
- Drastically improve geometry, enhancing driving feel and cornering capabilities
- Designed for everyday driving, drag racing and handling
- Tubular design improves exhaust clearance while reducing weight by 150 pounds
- Works with multiple engine configurations, including Gen 3 Hemis
- Made in the USA
MOPAR REAR COIL-OVER KIT
- Available for A, B and E Body chassis, including models like the Challenger, Dart, Scamp, Duster, Charger, Scamp and more
- Proven triangulated 4 link design is popular for street/strip machines and pro-touring/road race cars
- Improve traction during launch
- Gain greater anti-squat and pinion angle adjustability
- Correct your wheelbase to fit larger wheels and tires
- Offers clearance for 3” over the axle exhaust systems
- Made in the USA
DODGE TRUCK COIL-OVER KIT
- Available for ’61–’71 D100 and D200 trucks
- Adjustable coil overs provide a perfect lowered stance with 3” to 6” of drop
- 100% bolt-in design requires no welding or cutting
- Adjustable shock valving allows for ideal ride quality and performance
- Modern geometry and rack-and-pinion steering significantly improve drivability
- Upgraded stopping power with several Wilwood brake kit options
- Made in the USA
TORSION BAR FULL-VEHICLE KITS
Our bolt-in suspension kits tailor the performance and ride to your needs.
Available in different levels, these kits maximize factory mounting points to offer easy installation while improving performance over stock. Don’t want to update everything at once? No problem. Use our parts list as a road map to build your car in stages without worrying about future compatibility issues.
Get the most out of your stock torsion bars by with tubular components, low-friction ball joints and poly bushings that improve drivability, ride quality and handling. Choose from three levels to suit your needs.
DRAG RACING KITS
Improve every run by reducing front-end friction and tuning weight transfer with single- or double-adjustable stock-mounted shocks. You’ll get off the line faster and gain more straight-line stability.
WHICH FRONT SUSPENSION IS RIGHT FOR ME?
QA1's bolt-in torsion bar kits maximize OE Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth suspension mounts to improve driving and performance characteristics. Front coil-over conversion systems are the ultimate handling and drag racing option if you want to push your classic Mopar to the limit.
WHICH REAR SUSPENSION IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Leaf spring rear suspensions offer a solid starting point, but coil-over conversions greatly enhance flexibility and performance capabilities. They totally transform the handling and drivability of classic Mopars.