MOD Series Shocks
The MOD Series shock was designed with one goal in mind: to make you go faster! Designed for the highest-performing drag racing or pro-touring cars, interchangeable valve packs allow you to adapt to any track, any condition, anywhere.
Need MOD shock coil-overs for a specific vehicle? See our Stock Mount Coil-Overs page.
- Available in piggyback and remote canister mounting configurations
- Valve packs can be changed on the car without losing oil or gas pressure.
- High force curve capability and exceptional tunability with available tuning kits.
- High- and low-speed adjustability for both compression and rebound.
- The first shock able to be revalved while still on the car.
- Indexable base loop allows you to position the knobs and canister how you like.
- Made in the USA.
Designed specifically to meet the demands required by today’s high performance drag race and handling/pro-touring cars, QA1’s multi-patent-pending MOD Series shocks transform the way racers respond to changing track conditions and configurations. Instead of limiting racers to basic adjustments, MOD Series shocks can be completely revalved in minutes while remaining on the car, saving racers time and money.
- Features QuickTune™ technology - modular valve packs that allow for completely revalving the shock without even having to remove it from the car!
- 24 click independent compression and rebound adjustment with low-speed bleed
- Large solid piston (with blow-off valve)—improved driver feel and control with up to 1,600 lb. force
- High-speed valving adjustment (coarse adjustment)—relates to shock operation during impact events, like hitting a pothole or curb
- Low-speed valving (fine-tune adjustments)—adjusts ride quality and weight transfer on corner entry/exit; more bleed for softer feel and less bleed for stiffer feel
- Indexable base eyelet—multiple mounting position to optimize knob access and provide more mounting flexibility
- Piggyback or remote canister options
- Thrust bearings included