Want better handling and cornering ability? Turn to QA1's handling suspension kits for the best ride that fits your needs. Available in three different levels of performance, these handling kits offer easy, bolt-in installation and seamlessly work with whatever OE component each piece attaches to.
These kits include spring rates carefully selected to maximize performance while maintaining a smooth, comfortable ride. They are geared towards average weight small block and LS powered vehicles with stock trim. Our level three handling kits offer stiffer springs to maximize cornering performance.
- Each component is hand-selected to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.
- Most applications utilize our coil-over shocks, providing superior performance and ride height adjustability.
- Replace old, worn-out stamped steel components with high-strength tubular components.
- Buy all at once, or build in stages.
- Easy, bolt-in installation.
- Made in the USA.
Don't want to make the investment right away? No problem. You can build your car in stages, using our parts list as a road map to get to the level of performance you want and have the peace of mind knowing you won't have compatibility issues.
What if the vehicle has been heavily modified from its original weight? No problem. These kits are also offered without shocks to give you the flexibility to order the shocks with the spring rates you want. For additional information, please refer to our spring rate chart or contact QA1 at 952-985-5675.