QA1 Control Arms are offered for GM, Ford, and Mopar applications
GM Control Arms:
QA1 Control Arm 2.0 was designed to be the lightest, strongest, and best-looking control arms available for your ride. Uniquely engineered with key features optimized for either street performance, pro-touring, or drag race vehicles, these American-Made control arms will ride better, corner harder and launch faster than anything you’ve experienced in the past.
In addition to improved geometry, each configuration has unique features to optimize performance for the intended use.
- Street Performance - Polyurethane bushings isolate road noise for a smooth ride while simultaneously reducing bind for improved handling. Long-term strength and durability come from QA1’s maintenance-free ball joints which come pre-installed in every arm.
- Pro-Touring - QA1 low-friction ball joints have 1” longer upper ball joint studs to improve camber gain and overall cornering grip. The use of ultra-low-friction composite bushings eliminate flex and deliver bind-free movement.
- Drag Race – Off the line, racers can now tune their launch characteristics through an adjustable droop stop. Improved weight transfer and bind-free movement comes from QA1 low friction ball joints and ultra-low-friction composite bushings.
Ford Control Arms:
QA1’s Ford Mustang control arms are an easy-to-install solution for increased strength and reduce front end weight. Saving over 15lbs. per set, these control arms are an ideal solution for your Mustang.
Offered in two configurations, QA1’s Ford Mustang control arms are optimized for your intended use.
- Street – QA1’s street control arms are engineered for performance. Great on vehicles primarily used for cruising and street use; they use a factory replacement ball joint for serviceability and polyurethane bushings for a smooth ride and reduced binding.
- Race – QA1’s race control arms are designed for drag racing, pro-touring, and autocross applications. They’re equipped with QA1’s exclusive X-Series Chromoly rod ends and low friction ball joints, giving you a wide range of wheel alignment settings and reducing friction in the front suspension.
Mopar Control Arms:
QA1’s Mopar control arms are a great solution for updated handling and driveability characteristics for your classic Mopar. These control arms install easily in the factory location, including everything you need for a hassle-free installation.
- Upper Control Arms – Designed to be significantly stronger than the stamped steel control arms, QA1’s tubular design is also much lighter than the factory. Built with 3 degrees of additional caster, drivability is also much approved with better straight-line stability. New polyurethane bushings are comfortable and offer bind-free operation, and are greaseable for long service life. New ball joints come installed making your installation experience a breeze.
- Lower Control Arms – QA1’s Mopar lower control arms are a perfect solution for upgraded control arms that maintains provisions for your torsion bar suspension. This unique tubular design comes with new pivot bushings for bind-free operation and are powder-coated black for long-lasting good looks.