Upgrade your C10 suspension to get the perfect stance.
Our Squarebody suspension kits are engineered to make your Chevy C10 handle while giving you ride height adjustability to dial in the perfect stance. Drop your truck up to 6" in the front and 7" in the rear with coil-over suspension kits that add modern-day performance and driveability to your classic pickup.
QA1 kits include your choice of single- or double-adjustable coil-over shocks. That means you can change the valving to meet your specific needs. Along with a variety of high travel spring rate options, the shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized. Superior control over suspension movement helps you easily dial in the stance for a smooth ride and great handling.
Easily bolt in this system – no welding required. Everything is included, all the way down to the hardware. All components in these systems are proudly made in QA1’s Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
- On-the-truck adjustable valving makes it easy to dial in your desired level of comfort and performance
- Designed to support larger/wider wheels and tires
- Easy, bolt-in installation - no need to remove the bed
- Made in the USA
- Shocks eligible for an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fitment Note: Requires the use of a 1973-1987 OEM or drop spindle.
63-87 Chevy 10 Pickups - Front Coil-Over Kit
- Front suspension system compatible with popular drop spindles and will provide even more drop
- Adds up to 7 degrees of caster for more stability
- Allows for optimum camber adjustment in a lowered truck
- Kits must use spindles compatible with 73-87 ball joints
- Available with or without upper control arms
73-87 Chevy C10 (Square Body) Pickups - Rear Suspension Kit
- Unique design offers 4” to 7” drop to maximize performance without binding like other 4-link systems
- Unprecedented adjustability of panhard bar, torque arm, trailing arms, bracket mounts, and shocks
- Each component is truly independent, so you don’t have to worry about one adjustment affecting another
- Works with several rear differentials: GM 10 bolt, GM 12 bolt and Ford 9 inch