Upgrade your '63 - '72 C10 suspension to get the perfect stance.
These suspension kits are engineered to make your Chevy C10 handle while giving you ride height adjustability with up to 6" of drop front and rear. Dial in the perfect stance while adding modern-day performance and driveability to your classic pickup.
QA1 kits include your choice of single- or double-adjustable coil-over shocks. That means you can change the valving to meet your specific needs. Along with a variety of high travel spring rate options, the shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized. Superior control over suspension movemen helps you easily dial in the stance for a smooth ride and great handling.
Easily bolt in this system – no welding required. Everything is included, all the way down to the hardware. All components in these systems are proudly made in QA1’s Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
- On-the-truck adjustable valving makes it easy to dial in your desired level of comfort and performance
- Designed to support larger/wider wheels and tires
- Easy, bolt-in installation - no need to remove the bed
- Made in the USA
- Shocks eligible for an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fitment Note: Front kit requires the use of a 1973-1987 OEM-style or drop spindle.
63-87 Chevy 10 Pickups - Front Coil-Over Kit
- Front suspension system compatible with popular drop spindles and will provide even more drop
- Adds up to 7 degrees of caster for more stability
- Allows for optimum camber adjustment in a lowered truck
- Kits must use spindles compatible with 73-87 ball joints
- Available with or without upper control arms
63-72 Chevy C10 Pickups - Rear Coil-Over Kit
- Relocates the coil-overs to the outside of the frame rail, closer to the wheel to improve cornering stability and clearance for popular aftermarket rear fuel tanks
- Incorporates a bolt-in frame C-notch and allows for up to 6” of total drop
- Factory truck arms are replaced with a 7 gauge DOM steel tubular design
- Incorporates an integrated pinion angle adjustment, eliminating the need for angled shims
- Features QA1’s X Series self-lubricating rod ends
- Adjustable truck arms help you set the wheelbase to your exact specifications. The adjustable mounts allow for optimum anti-squat. A full-length, adjustable panhard bar with multiple mounting locations corrects roll center geometry for the desired amount of drop.
- Available as rear coil-over shocks only for those who want to keep factory truck arms