Convert your Corvette’s leaf spring suspension to QA1’s Proma Star coil-over shocks that offer the perfect balance of street-ability and performance. They're the ideal choice if you plan to use your car on the road and occasionally take it to the track.
Adjust your car’s ride height to improve its handling by lowering the center of gravity. Plus, make it much easier to corner balance your car, maximizing performance. You can lower both base model cars (1” to 2” of drop) and Z06 models (.5” to 1.5” of drop).
QA1's C5 & C6 Corvette coilovers:
- Improve overall handling
- Increase suspension tunability
- Dial in your ideal ride quality with indpendently adjustable compression and rebound valving
- Gain the ability to quickly and easily adjust ride height for a perfect stance
- Are easy to install with basic hand tools in the factory mounting locations
- Do not require the use of a toe link relocation kit
Coilovers are available with multiple spring rate options to help you find the perfect option for your intended use. The medium springs are great for cars that will mostly be used on the road. The firm option is geared toward track-oriented cars, further reducing body roll under hard cornering and providing a more planted feel.
These shocks are made in the USA, serialized, dyno tested and eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Register your coil-overs before installation and note your serial numbers.
- Models with electronic ride control require Real Time Damping simulators.
- Does not require a toe link relocation kit.