TRANSFORM YOUR MUSTANG
QA1 offers everything to build your Fox Body Mustang, SN95 Mustang, Mustang II, or New Edge Mustang into your dream car. Easily achieve the perfect balance of performance, comfort and looks with our bolt-on products. Build in stages with individual components or pick up one of our Mustang suspension kits to upgrade everything in one shot.
Get everything you need to upgrade all four corners of your Mustang's suspension with bolt-in struts, coilovers and tubular components. Whether you're looking to cruise around town or plan to hit the track, there's an option for you. Made in the USA.
- Handling Kits: Imrove the cornering capabilities of your Fox Body, SN95 or New Edge Mustang with different upgrade levels for your front and rear suspension.
- Drag Kits: Looking for a better launch, more straight-line stability and consistent performance? These are for you!
Our front and rear Mustang kits instantly transform the look and feel of your Mustang. Coil-overs help you easily achieve the stance you want while improving the performance and driving feel.
On-the-car single- and double-adjustable valving to dial in comfort and performance
18 clicks of compression and rebound adjustment
Easy, bolt-in installation with stock control arms or QA1 tubular control arms
100% dyno tested and serialized
Made in the USA
Our Ford Mustang control arms are an easy way to increase strength and reduce front end weight. Saving over 15lbs. per set, these control arms are an ideal solution for your Fox Body, SN95 or New Edge Mustang.
Offered in two configurations, both made in the USA:
- Street: Great for cruising and street use. Factory-replacement ball joints offer serviceability and polyurethane bushings provide a smooth ride and reduced bind.
- Race: Designed for drag racing, pro-touring and autocross. Equipped with chromoly rod ends and low friction ball joints for a wide range of alignment settings and maximized performance.
Replace the bulky crossmember in your Fox Body, SN95 or New Edge Mustang. You'll shed weight while gaining significant room in the engine bay.
- 50% lighter than stock
- Multiple engine mounts available
- Additional clearance for oil pans and headers
- Tubular construction for maximum strength
- Easy, bolt-in installation
- Made in the USA