QA1 #goDRIVEit Cruise
On Saturday May 1st, QA1 hosted their first #goDRIVEit cruise of the year for 2021! The #goDRIVEit Spring Shakedown brought in over 200 cars on a beautiful, sunny, 85 degree day. The cruise route was 100 miles that covered beautiful country side along the Wisconsin and Mississippi Rivers.
Designed as a way for everybody, no matter their vehicle, to get out of the house and spend a fun day cruising with family, friends, and other enthusiasts, the three cruises each followed a roughly 100-mile loop, giving attendees plenty of time to enjoy the scenery, stop for photos, and just enjoy the ride at their own pace. Each was designed around back roads and avoided major highways as much as possible:
- The Get Out and #goDRIVEit Cruise in May took country roads through central Minnesota towards the Minnesota River Valley.
- The River Run took place in early August, leading participants towards Red Wing before following the Mississippi River up towards the St. Croix.
- The final cruise, the Fall Colors Run in October, took participants through the scenic countryside of Lakeland, Hastings, and Cannon Falls.
You can download the cruise route here.
Photos from the #goDRIVEit Spring Shakedown
See more photos by visiting the QA1 Facebook Album!
Join the #goDRIVEit discussion on Facebook!
This is a private group for those who get out and enjoy their vehicles - because they were meant to be driven, not hidden.
What makes #goDRIVEit unique:
- We're a community of positive, likeminded enthusiasts
- We encourage driving your car or truck no matter its condition
- We have fun with our vehicles and sharing our experiences
- We are open and encouraging of others to do the same