Effective midnight, 03/27/2020, the state of Minnesota enacted a Stay at Home Order for all non-essential activities, requiring many businesses to close through the duration of the order. As QA1 is a critical manufacturer, proudly supporting essential businesses across several industries, QA1 has remained and will continue to remain open during this order. As such, our Essential Business partners and Critical Channel Partners should expect limited impact as it relates to Minnesota’s Stay at Home order (now changed to a Stay Safe order, effective 5/14/2020).
For specific COVID-19 questions, please visit the CDC website.
While we remain operational, the health and safety of our team members and community remains our top priority. Every effort is being made to follow advice of the CDC and other government health agencies to slow the spread of COVID-19.
To protect our team and surrounding community, some of the measures we have implemented include:
- Working remotely wherever possible
- Adjusted work cells to promote social distancing for those within the building
- Promoting social distancing in every area
- Limited travel
While some restrictions have been eased and we are starting to transition back into normal schedules, we are still taking every precaution necessary to keep our team and community safe. Effective 6/1/2020:
- Scheduled visitors are allowed.
- All visitors need to check in for a badge, wash their hands or use sanitizer, fill out a health questionnaire, and wear a mask.
- All visitors must be scheduled; no walk-ins, please.
- Will call orders are allowed.
- When the order is ready, someone from our customer service team will call you.
- When you arrive, please stay in your vehicle and call us at 952-985-5675.
- Our customer service team member will bring the order to you while wearing a mask.
QA1 is a manufacturer and provider of suspension, linkages, turned metal components, fabricated metal components and filament wound composite tubing for a variety of industries including automotive, healthcare, agriculture, defense, transportation and other related industries.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The QA1 Team
Last updated May 22, 2020.