QA1 is seeking a Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills in addition to a growing knowledge of video production, event planning and several other areas of marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shoot, edit and produce regular and recurring video projects while offering innovative ideas for new video content
- Coordinate uploading and posting of content to website and third party platforms
- Help the marketing department produce various digital and print collateral
- Photography support for events, social media, web and catalog content
- Help coordinate activities to support company held events and open house activities
- Assist in producing content to be distributed to internal and external clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge
- Current Marketing student (or equivalent)
- Experience with video production and related editing software
- Resourceful with an ability to use critical thinking
- Team Player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote)
Please send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to jobs@QA1.net.