Weekend CNC Set-Up Machinist - Sign On Bonus
We are seeking a weekend shift CNC Set-Up Machinist who has experience in machine operations, inspections and set up on machining centers. Work schedule is three 12-hour shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
$2,500 Sign On Bonus*
*Paid out $1,000 at 90 days, $1,500 at 180 days
Bonus available to external candidates only.
Summary: Operates and maintains CNC machines while ensuring quality parts are being manufactured to print specifications by performing the following duties.
- Ability to change tooling & make needed adjustments.
- Verifies accuracy of machined work pieces against blueprints or engineering drawings by measuring cuts with inspection tooling and gauges.
- Maintains production completion logs.
- Performs regular daily maintenance on equipment, tools, and gauges and keeps work area clean, orderly, and safe.
- Understand shop math.
- Read and interpret blueprints (GD&T).
- Inspection of parts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- 1-3+ years' experience with lathe & mills.
- Material handling.
- Proficient with all types of measuring equipment and devices.
- Use of hand tools for deburring.