CNC Machinist - Level I
QA1 is seeking a CNC Level I Operator/Machinist who has experience with Lathe & Mill operations, Inspections, and material handling.
Openings on Second Shift (Monday – Thursday 4 pm to 2 am) & Weekend Shift (Friday to Sunday 6 am – 6 pm).
- Ability to change tooling & make needed adjustments
- Understand shop math
- Read and interpret blueprints (GD&T)
- Inspection of parts
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-3+ years' experience with Lathe & Mills
- Material handling
- Proficient with all types of measuring equipment and devices
- Use of hand tools for deburring
QA1 Employee Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Holidays and paid personal time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive pay
Please send your resume with wage requirements and cover letter to jobs@QA1.net.
Job Type: Full-time