Assembly - 1st & 2nd Shift
Summary: Prepares each job in accordance with a job order, verbal, or written instructions. Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations. Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards. Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares each job in accordance with a job order, verbal, or written instructions.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Inspections of completed products in accordance with company quality standards.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, assembly schematics, operating, and maintenance instructions.
- Operates shop equipment and machinery in accordance with safety requirements.
- Notifies management of equipment malfunctions, injuries, or related occurrences.
- Packages and transports produced parts as needed.
- Shows willingness to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions; and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Equal Employment Opportunity
QA1 Precision Products Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their rate, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- OR -