QA1’s Mustang II coil-over system is perfect for dialing in that ideal stance while providing optimal comfort. These are a great way to achieve the look, ride and performance you want.
- Ride height adjustability provides your perfect stance
- On-the-car adjustable valving makes it easy to dial in your desired level of comfort and performance
- Adjustable shocks have 18 clicks of adjustment
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
- Eligible for an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
Have an aftermarket Mustang II front end?
We've put together a guide to help you select the right coil-over for your application.
- OE 74-78 Mustang II cars use 7/16” lower shock mount bolts
- Aftermarket Mustang II control arms use either 7/16” or 1/2” lower shock mount bolts. Check before ordering.
- The ride height can vary on any vehicle that has had a new front suspension grafted in
- Measuring the shock ride height is suggested to ensure the shock length will be correct for your desired ride height