Stock Mount Shocks and Struts
A stock mount shock is what you’re looking for if you have a stock vehicle that has not had any alterations to the original suspension. Front and rear applications are available in non-adjustable, single adjustable, double adjustable and drag race specific valving options. Check out our vehicle search to see the products available for your ride.
Aluminum Shocks for High Performance
• American made and manufactured in Lakeville, MN
• Track tested and approved by racers
• 100% dyno tested and serialized ensuring a high quality, consistent, repeatable product every time
• Precision machined aluminum piston with P.T.F.E. piston band for improved valving consistency and increased durability
• 5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod that eliminates piston rod flex and increases valving consistency
• Machined aluminum body for unmatched durability, easy maintenance and show quality appearance
• Three step sealing system eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion
• Revalveable and rebuildable
Please select a subcategory on the left for product information.