Custom Shock Absorbers
QA1 Dampers for Commercial & Industrial OE Market
While well-known as a high performance motorsports engineering and manufacturing company, QA1 has a wealth of experiences designing and manufacturing custom shock absorbers for a variety of dampers and struts for the commercial and industrial OE markets. Applications include exercise equipment, commercial lawn and garden, neighborhood electric vehicles, commercial utility vehicles, and a wide variety of industrial applications.
QA1 manufactures numerous styles of shock absorbers, including both twin-tube and monotube, in a variety of sizes, mounting configurations and compression rates. This extensive product offering enables QA1's customers the ability to select the ideal product for their specific application.
We have the flexibility to work with customers to make application-specific shock/spring damper systems and can make custom parts to length from our variety of baseline ODs. Working directly with customers allows us to develop the correct valving and spring combination. QA1 provides engineering assistance and utilizes field-tunable kits to help acheive the most accurate valving measurements possible.
The QA1 Advantage
- A well-rounded team of skilled engineers versed in design and manufacturing.
- Whether it required off-the-shelf stock or a custom designed system, QA1 engineers work with you to determine the right product for your application.
- Complete machine and fabrication facilities in-house along with established connections with domestic and foreign manufacturing partners.
- Quality System ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Comprehensive QC inspection